IMPORTANT WAYS TO AVOID ACCIDENTS
- Drive in the prescribed speed limits on the various roads. Always remember that “Speed thrills but kills”.
- Always put on helmets, seat belts and other safety equipments before driving a bicycle/ motor cycle/vehicle. Always remember that “Safety saves”.
- Do not drink and drive. Always remember that “You cannot hold a pen properly after two pegs, what about the driving wheel?”
- Never use mobile phones or ear phones while driving. Always remember “A mobile call on the road may be the last call of your life”.
- Know the traffic signs, signals, lights and traffic safety rules before you hit the road. Always remember that “Road safety rules are best tools to avoid accidents”.
- Do not drive for long hours in a stretch. Have a proper beaks after every 2 hours of continuous driving. Always remember that “Man is a man and not a machine”.